Are you looking for a heating system that will stand the test of time? We have the right installation for you. Our boilers, furnaces, and heat pumps come from top brands like Lennox, Trane, Carrier, and Burnham. We are committed to quality and finding the right heating solutions for any homeowner’s needs. Whether you need heater repair, installation, replacement or maintenance, work with the heating technicians at Bob Mims Heating & Air Conditioning to get the job done right.
We are here for all of your heating needs. Whether you need a whole new system, a major repair, or just a quick tune-up, we want to help. With decades in business and a team of qualified experts, we’re the only team you need for your home comfort systems. Get maintenance, new installation, service, and upgrades by scheduling an appointment today.
Our Heating Systems
We install and service all of the top heating systems within Staten Island and the surrounding area. Check out a few of the systems and brands we install—but remember that we work on all makes and models.
- Radiant Heating Systems– Get whole–home comfort like never before with a system that radiates heat to the objects and people in the room for better heating performance.
- Furnaces– Our furnaces come from brands like Lennox, Carrier, and Trane, and we will make sure that yours is sized and installed properly for the space in your home.
- Heat Pumps– Heats and cools your home from a single system using refrigeration.
- Ductless Systems– Cool and heat your home from a single system, designed like a heat pump but without the need for ducts for air distribution.
- Thermostats– We have excellent programmable models on hand, or we can install a Wi–Fi thermostat so that you can monitor your energy usage from your smart phone.
- Zone Control– Separate zones allow you even more control over your ducted heating system.
Don’t see your heating system? Call our team today to learn more about our heating services in the Staten Island area or to request an estimate.
Call for J Air Mechanics ASAP
Do you notice strange noises coming from your heating system? Have you noticed a slight drop in temperatures? Does your heater seem to be on the verge of a breakdown? Call our team right away so that the problem doesn’t get any worse!
You should call when you notice even small problems with your heating system, as they can have a major effect on efficiency. It could actually be that you need duct repair or replacement. But taking care of this issue could save you hundreds on your annual heating and cooling costs.